Monday, July 30, 2012

Rodeo Attire



We went to The Famous Preston Rodeo this weekend! (I’ve never missed a year in my life) It was tons of fun to see our family and friends that live up there. But of course I had to have something fun to wear this year J
White T-Shirt: Target $8
Plaid shirt: Target $18 
Necklace: Bauble Bar $44 
Skinny Jeans: Citizens of Humanity $99 (typically $198!) via JMR. Plenty of places carry different designers and eventually mark them down like these that I got for 50% off so I would recommend looking around before buying designer jeans!
Cowgirl boots: Old from Texas (my mom bought these for me when we were living in Dallas and I’ve had them forever!) You will want to spend some good money on boots if you plan on wearing them a lot. Like I said I’ve had mine for probably over 10 years and they are awesome! Similar here.
Rose gold watch: Michael Korrs $250

No comments:

Post a Comment