Monday, March 17, 2014

Maxis and Dot Necklace

As it starts to get warmer I love bringing maxis out of my closet again. They are extremely comfortable and versatile. I’ve been needing a solid black one so I really liked this classic one I found at Target. I also picked up this dot necklace at Banana Republic and love how simple it is. It goes with everything.
 
Black Maxi: Target $30
Maroon Sweater: Nordstrom Rack $30 similar here
Dot Gold Necklace: Banana Republic $35
Gold Hoop Earrnings: Target $5
Rose Gold Watch: Michael Kors $275 
Black Pumps: Enzo Angiolini via Nordstroms $120 (sold out) but similar cheaper option here
 
Also if your looking for really cute swimsuits check out Kingdom and State , their suits for the season just went up. I ordered Bombshell Black Bottoms and the Black and White Chevron Top  I’m so excited for them to come in
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment