Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Booties and Cords


I’ve been wearing these burgundy cords a ton. They are so comfortable and go with way more than I would ever have thought. I also will always love a basic white top, it’s one of my favorite colors to wear.

Glasses: Glasses.com $99 this site is awesome. You can select different pairs you want to try on and then they will mail you each pair to try on with a free shipping label to ship back once you decide!
White Top: Target $10, similar here and here
Gold Knot Bangles: Target $20, other similar options I was tempted to buy here and here
Maroon Skinny Cords: Gap $28 (sold out) but similar here
Rose Gold Watch: Michael Kors $275 
Booties: Target $20, I’m loving these similar ones here that I have in Olive now in this post.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment