Monday, February 17, 2014

Maroon Cords

I picked these pants up over the weekend on major sale. I’ve been looking for some this color so was really excited to find some in my size. My eyes are really bad and sometimes they need a break from the contacts so these are the glasses that I always default to.
 
Maroon Skinny Cords: Gap $28 plus 20% off when you enter TREAT for a limited time
Stripped Sweater: American Eagle old $25, similar here, here or here
Glasses: Glasses.com $60 this site is awesome. You can select different pairs you want to try on and then they will mail you each pair to try on with a free shipping label to ship back once you decide!
Heart Necklace: I bought this Mother and Daughter set for my mom for Christmas. My sister and I each have the matching small hearts that fit into my mom's necklace. Etsy $120
Rose Gold Watch: Michael Kors $275 
Riding Boots: Marshalls $75 similar here
Also if you have been thinking of trying out the Airbrush Temptu system, I highly recommend it! I got mine last week and have been loving how easy and pretty it is. Here is the system I use and colors I picked were: Foundation: Ivory 002, Highlighter: Champagne, Blush: Peony Pink and concealer: Light 106
 




 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment