Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Chambray and Leopard, Y'ALL Necklace


This is fun and comfortable outfit I threw together. It transitions perfectly from work to casual if you just switch the skirt out with skinny dark jeans and some leopard print flats. I was worried about the cardigan feeling bulky with the chambray shirt under it but it worked better than I anticipated, just don’t use a cardigan that is too tight in the arms I would suggest.

My necklace is difficult to see here but its extremely cute. I purchased it here where I found many other adorable customized shirts, jewelry, etc. Since I’m from Texas and always say “Ya’ll” I had to buy this when I found it online here.

Gap Cardigan: On sale $20, similar here.
Chambray button down: Target $20, similar here (and on sale)
Leopard Skirt: Target $15 similar options here and here
Rose Gold Watch: Michael Kors $275 
Pumps: Enzo Angiolini $120, they are a little expensive but extremely comfortable to wear for long periods of time and well worth the little extra money.






 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment